This Sausage cheese dip is a simple dish that’s unbelievably good and will satisfy every one’s craving on game day or night.
- 1 lb. sweet Italian sausage, casings removed
- 2 (8-oz.) blocks cream cheese
- 1 c. shredded cheddar, save a little for garnish
- 2 10oz. cans Rotel w/green peppers
- 1 10oz. can Black Olives, (sliced)
- 1 Plum Tomato (diced), for garnish
- Chives, for garnish
- Chips, for serving
- In a large skillet over medium heat, add sausage and cook, breaking up meat until no longer pink, 6 minutes. Drain fat.
- Return meat to skillet and add cream cheese until melted with sausage.
- Add Cheddar, Rotel and Olives mix well.
- Heat until mixture starts to bubble and cheese has melted, 10 minutes.
- Pour into serving dish and garnish with Cheddar, Diced Tomato and Chives.
- Serve warm with your favorite chips.